- Reclassifications of balance sheets, statement and financial flow, indices and balance sheet analysis for the industrial, commercial and services enterprises.
- Budget, analysis of the budget variance and forecast for the industrial, commercial and services enterprises.
- The costs allocation in the distribution enterprises, applying the “activity based costing” method.
- The cost allocation with ABC, the balance sheet analysis and the budget for the enterprises operating in the distribution of publishing products.
- Bank Compounding: bank Statements reelaboration with calculation of the interests at the established rate and in absence of any capitalization (that is with annual/capitalization half-yearly/quarterly) and with possible possibilities of excluding you commission. Recalculation of the settlements.
- Credit Opening: bank Statements reelaboration on the basis of the date of fit again availability revocable and identifying (with possibility of putting before the payments to the withdrawals having equal date of availability).
Home » Newsletter